Saturday, September 10, 2011

About How One Person Can Change Your Life.

"five regrets of the dying" by bronnie ware :

1. i wish i'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. i wish i didn't work so hard.
3. i wish i'd had the courage to express my feelings. 
4. i wish i had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. i wish that i had let myself be happier.

(pic source)

u changed a lot.
holy shit, don't fucking forget about it my love, or u'll be in trouble

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. You seem sad. Hope my silliness can help sometimes. I've been solo for 15 years now and have learned that sometimes I'm my own best company. Friends and other people are a necessity. But when you learn the awesomeness of solitude, the sadness never lingers. I love the list of 5...very true. And that you have no regrets. And that you're not going to start a church... Take care and just smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last two weeks weren't the best time of my life. I can cope with that. However, right now i'm dealing with my PMS mood swings (hahaha) which makes me want to whine a bit.
    Smile for u :)
    ... and thank u for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete