Friday, September 16, 2011

Skywatch Friday.

when in the afternoon you see this kind of warm light playing with reddish wild rose fruit, the air becomes chilly and the shadows grow longer you know that autumn is in the air. this summer was full of surprises. i had many great experiences, some sad ones and one bitter disappointment. now i've got more time to ponder over the rest of my life. 'cause the rest of my life kinda started by surprise and caught me a bit unprepared. happens. i bask my face in the sun.

4 comments:

  1. Yay this is an awesome shot love it!

    SWF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say it isn't so - summer was so short. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photos, and your accompanying words even more. Life is full of curve balls and surprises, some good, some not very good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo, lots of lovely colourful fruits on display now that Autumn is almost here.

    ReplyDelete