1. what is something you are loving right now?
2. paris, venice, new york, and rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. which one would you most like to visit?
paris :). venice too obvious, and smelly in real life, i suppose. ny seems dangerous rather than romantic (police dramas!), rome would be torelable. however so many italians. so much noise :)
3. are you a romantic?
yes. no. i was. tough question :).
4. what's your favorite love story made for the big screen?
the english patient. or maybe it's about life in general.
5. everyone loves pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why?
piglet. sometimes i feel like a VERY SMALL ANIMAL.
6. what's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
i'm not a crazy chocolate fan, but i do remember one great chocolate cake eaten with my best friend. warm. delicious.
7. share a favorite quote about love.
to love is to suffer. to avoid suffering one must not love. but then one suffers from not loving. therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. to suffer is to suffer. to be happy is to love. to be happy then is to suffer. but suffering makes one unhappy. therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. i hope you're getting this down.
8. insert your own random thought here.
today, after 10 hours of work i'm random every-where :E