1. the hodgepodge falls on the last day of february this year, a leap year. how will you spend that extra day?
working, but nothing too tiresome. only two classes today around noon. then maybe an extra hour with one kid. the afternoon part should be relaxing with no plans whatsoever.
2. what has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
that everything goes well with my future. some changes at work seem to be inevitable which inspires me to make changes on my part.
3. we're one week into the season of lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? how's it going so far?
nope. i'm looking forward to easter, but lent=not my cup of tea.
4. when was the last time you sat beside a fire?
oh, this is a surprising question. and i have no answer to it. i really honestly don't rememember. i mean, don't think a gas fireplace in our local pizzeria counts. thanks to u sitting beside a fire is on my list-of-things-to-do for 2012.
5. surf and turf is on the menu. do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
definitely another option :). i don't eat red meat and i don't feel like eating something with eyes fixed on me.
6. if you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
i loved buffy. I liked jag. but they were ended with a grace and i can live with that. something startrekkish, on the other hand, is always welcomed.
elephant (which is contrary to pt. 4). very forgiving one.
7. they say an elephant never forgets. these days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
8. insert your own random thought here.
a) i must buy green tea with marzipan & orange which thrilled me so much yesterday afternoon.
b) everything is the way it should be.