Thursday, March 01, 2012

I Spy. Under.

my fourth i spy (i know, it took me a while again). today a quick trip to the past.

under the blanket.
one of my girls in III.2008

under the sun (in a finnish forest).
taken (several years ago) by my epal, sephiroth

love this pic. i now the rules and i have to admit it's not taken by me. let think of it as an extra icing on the cake. i wish we still talked, sephi.

my choice
in my garden after work, VI.2008

my feet are back. but you saw that coming :]

5 comments:

  1. Love all of the shots. The feet one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that face peeking out from under the blanket is so sweet!

    I like all of your shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dog that would expect to sleep all night under a blanket. I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your doggie pic :) so sweet n innocent and your feet one is beautiful

    Thanks for stopping by..and yes I am most of the time a happy go lucky person but even more so when I talk to my sweetie

    ReplyDelete