Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chat 95 - Under The Big Shade Tree.

1. when you were a child, what age did you think was "old"? 
my mum's age, when i was 8 :) ... like 29 ...

2. how often do you have dessert? 
once or twice a week.

3. what's your favorite kind of exercise? 
using my pink dumbbells.

4. do you watch movies on tv, movies from a rental or the library, or movies online? 
movies online, tv.

5. tell me something you remember about your grand mother's/grand father's house? i'm thinking of something you saw all of the time, like a picture, clock, statue, teapot. or some thing that was always there.
big pillow on my great-grandmother's bed. grapes growing against her old house's walls. wooden box of an ancient clock in auntie Lokada's kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the chat! The house I grew up in had a trellis over the patio and there were grapes growing there. I enjoy recalling childhood memories.I like being able to get movies online. I wish I took more time to enjoy them. The farm keeps us quite busy.I hope you have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink dumbells would make exercise much better...I think. Have a blessed week :O)

    ReplyDelete