not that i've got a lot of time today, but denise inspired me, so here i am
1. under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
2. are you a risk taker? what's one big risk you've taken?
i'd like to be, but i'm a big coward :).
one big is just before me.
3. some of the most common phobias according to the national institute for mental health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). true phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
social situations? but i can handle them. i'm afraid of many things, but i don't think they are my fobias ... and i looove watching lightenings.
4. are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
definitelly, i need to move. i wish it would be somewhere near the big water.
5. what is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
6. daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
spring green and blue sky paired together is the best combination.
7. if you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
madrid, barcelona or kraków.
8. insert your own random thought here.
neil deGrasse tyson has got an absolutely beautiful voice. and his type of "cosmos" is definitelly worth watching.