Monday, November 17, 2014

Music Memory Monday. 2.

ok, so this memory is all because of Iron Butterfly and their clip mentioned by Crazy Daze :).


 
wang chung - to live and die in l.a.
 
being a little girl I had, of course, crushes on some handsome actors like Michael Praed or Pierre Marie Escourrou.
but he was my first love interest from a movie not for kids.
WILLIAM PETERSEN.
(I didn't actually know his name until the CSI series ^^.)
I was 10-11 years old and he was just a face from To Live and Die in LA, my teenage guilty pleasure.

year later he starred in Mann's Manhunter and they used Iron Butterfly's In-Da-Gadda-Da-Vida in the soundtrack.
two great movies I still watch from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, William Peterson. Funny what kind of crushes we have as youngsters. Great song. I love that you link up. It's so fun to hear and see what memories that people have with music

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to travel back and reminisce our teen years. I remember the excitement over the Beatles I had LOL

    ReplyDelete