1. speaking of skating...when did you last 'skate on thin ice', 'skate over the details', 'encounter a cheapskate', or just plain skate?
i don't know how to skate (maybe that's the new skill i'll grasp this year, who knows?). but about my last skating on thin ice ... i think, i've been doing it for some time and i don't know how to stop. or ... i don't want to.
2. what would you say is the biggest problem of people your age?
longing for genuineness and fun when instead, our lives quite often have been already defined as lives of middle-aged people with families ... we should behave, shouldn't we?
3. what's your favorite accessory? is it something you wear every day, often, or only on special occasions?
the golden pendant i was given on my last birthday. i wear it all the time.
4. january 20th is national cheese lover's day. are you a lover of cheese? what's your favorite dish made with cheese? last thing you ate that contained some kind of cheese?
i love camembert. and cottage cheese. and feta. there's a lot of cheese in my diet, i never refuse a great greek salad while in Greece. pierogies with spinach & feta filing ... mmm ... yummy ... and good margherita of course ... last thing it was a sandwich.
5. what's something guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
intolerance. hostility towards refugees and Others in general. fundamentalism of any kind.
6. your favorite book series?
have i ever read any book series? hm ... i've read the shadow of the wind by zafon but i didn't tackle the whole series so i doubt it counts :)
7. why did you choose your profession?
my mother was lobbing for it a lot :D
8. insert your own random thought here.
in the morning i wasn't as lazy as usually and i prepared my lunch ... so proud ... voila: