1. march is national women's history month. in that vein, who are three women who've been influential in your life? how so?
frida kahlo (passion, love). tove jansson (beautiful words about solitude). my grandad's aunt, aunt Stacha. she died when i was ... 6? 8? she was an independent, strong woman. i feel like part of her is in me. i'm not that strong but inside i long for travel and adventure.
2. in what ways do you think women have it easier than men?
they (we) usually don't. but men are expected to make a career and that must be hard for some of them.
3. what do you need most right now: faith, love, hope, or peace?
4. do you have a collection? if so, what do you collect and why?
fridge magnets bought in places visited by myself. because i'm that sentimental, and they're handier to collect than some bigger objects.
5. plaids, checks, polka dots, stripes...your favorite?
polka dots. don't know why.
6. in what ways are you the same as your childhood self?
i'm a dreamer. still.
7. you're a contestant on the tv game show jeopardy. what category will you ace?
history or geography.
8. insert your own random thought here.
need more strengths and clear goals. and more space for myself.